IRONIC THE GODMOTHER

IRONIC THE GODMOTHER

IRONIC ''THE GODMOTHER'' born ASHLEY FOSTER june 30 1984 in ST. LOUIS MO. i was raised in the wicked hoods of the lou. at age 12 when this all began i was staying in berkley with my mother. my dads side of the family was in KINLOCKso i bounced from ma's to dad's house on a regular. i've stayed on the north side on summit, i've stayed on gereldine for a few of my childhood years, i've also stay on dickgregery and luduc. shouts out to all my peps!!!!i know yall den seen me out in these streets grinding my cd, so fukk wit ya girl! i love my fans and i love st. louis!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was always artistic my dad plays bass gutar and the drums, mostly soft rock and the blues but finally i was inspired by THE LATE GREAT 2 PAC AND FEEL IN LOVE WITH RAP. i am also a fan of mia x and the best rapper alive nas. he has alot to say that could teach u somthing,hes not a nursery ryme rapper but for some hes too deep! WUT UP NAS. i've came along way with the skills i've been blessed with and strive to improve where ever possible! which is getting pretty hard concidering im assassionating men and women wolrd wide. what im saying is my word play is sick son, ya feel me? after many ventures, studio sessions and run ins with bootleg shug knights, i finally ran into RIP THE GENERAL and his movment G.S.I. and G.S.C. now i got the game and gone with it!
visit me at....
WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/IRONICTHEGODMOTHER
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/IRONIC314
WWW.BLACKPLANET.COM/IRONIC-RIP
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/IRONICTHEGODMOTHER
OR LOOK MY ARTIST PROFILE UP ON REVERBNATION
CONTACT OR BOOKING INFO 314-398-9920
PEACE

Comments

Popular Posts